Summer 2013 update–Call for volunteers to help answer letters/pack books
We can always use help in our packing space! If you are interested in volunteering, please contact us. Or, if you have already been trained, please stop by at your convenience and pack up a book or two or three or four or five or…you get the picture!
Fall 2012 Volunteer Sessions
We will start holding packing sessions on Saturdays from 10am-1pm in the Aull House on August 25, running through December 8. If you would like to help out, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know which day (or days!) you would like to come. We are seeking both seasoned volunteers to teach the process, as well as new volunteers to learn the process. So no matter which category you fall into, come on down–we’d love to have you!
Volunteers can also help in any of the following ways:
- Donate books
- Shelve books & organize our office space
- Open letters and respond to them at your convenience (during open hours)
- Package books & mail books (during open hours)
- Fundraise! Spread the word!
- Make contacts with prison libraries
- Correspond with people who are in prison
- Attend meetings (that never last more than one hour!)
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.