Where and When to Volunteer
From September to April, volunteer training takes place on Saturdays at the Aull Center from 10AM – 1PM. Training takes about an hour. You can come anytime during that time period. The Aull Center is located at 351 Spruce St. in downtown Morgantown, right next door to the public library.
If Saturdays won’t work or you are interested in training during the summer, write to Katy at email@example.com.
What Volunteers Do
At the training, you will learn how we respond to letters from imprisoned women and men who are looking for books to read. Once you are trained, you can volunteer anytime the Aull Center is open (which is a lot!)
Volunteers can also help in any of the following ways:
- Donate books (see our “Donate” page for books we need & do not need!)
- Shelve books & organize the office space
- Fundraise! Spread the word!
- Make contacts with prison libraries
- Correspond with people who are in prison
- Sponsor a book drive for dictionaries
We can always use help! If you have questions, please contact us.