Where and When to Volunteer
Summer Training 2017
Starting the week of May 29, we will have training for new volunteers on the following days:
Tuesday 10:00 – 12:00 and Wednesday 1:00 – 3:00
Feel free to stop in! Training takes about an hour. The Aull Center is located at 351 Spruce St. in downtown Morgantown, right next door to the public library.
September – April
From September to April, volunteer training takes place on Saturdays at the Aull Center from 10AM – 1PM. *Please arrive no later than noon.
Once you are trained, you can volunteer anytime the Aull Center is open:
Mon-Wed 9AM-7:00PM; Thurs-Fri 9AM-4PM; Sat 9AM-1PM
If our training times won’t work for you, write to email@example.com.
What Volunteers Do
At the training, you will learn how we respond to letters from imprisoned women and men who are looking for books to read.
Volunteers can also help in any of the following ways:
- Donate books (see our “Donate” page for books we need & do not need!)
- Shelve books & organize the office space
- Fundraise! Spread the word!
- Make contacts with prison libraries
- Correspond with people who are in prison
- Sponsor a book drive for dictionaries
We can always use help! If you have questions, please contact us.